Sarsilmaz SAR B6P?

jonnyc

I love my CZ75 and thought to get another for a range toy. I came across the Sarsilmaz B6P and thought it might fit the bill for 1/3 the cost. Anyone have one? Thoughts?

They get great reviews. You also might want to check out the Sar CM9 Gen2 which, I think, is the newer model of the K2P.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I like everything about the gun, but it kills my trigger finger to shoot it. I get a weird intense vibration through the trigger when firing. I get the same thing with my buddies EAA polymer 45.
I have no problem at all with my CZ75BD.

Sarsilmaz started off as a Tanfoglio distributor, then moved to making clones themselves. So the Sar is a clone of a clone. :) I hear good things about them.

I have the SAR B6P. Right now they're $249. Probably the best value available. Extremely well made, accurate & reliable. 1000's of rds fire without a single problem.

Check them out. They have been making firearms for a long time.

COMPANY PROFILE

In 1880, our firearms story had begun in a small shotgun atelier which was destined to become one of the World’s biggest manufacturing plants of firearms.
Having ruled by the fifth-generation today, Sarsılmaz is a well-established manufacturer of small arms with an enviable reputation worldwide.
Our brand new machinery park, equipped by the latest examples of CNC equipment, including eleven-axis mills and robotic equipment, proved to be a showcase of modern manufacturing. Continuous investment in R&D, technological equipment and growing product lines, resulted in the company’s ability to produce top of the line pistols and shotguns for customers in 78 countries.
Sarsılmaz is the only privately owned company in Turkey that has the capability of producing guns for law enforcement, military and civil use. Considering that Turkey has the second largest army in NATO, we take pride of being the sole official pistol supplier of the Turkish National Police and the Turkish Armed Forces.

Thanks, guys. I got the SAR (for $200!), ordered a couple extra mags, and will take it along to the range today.

Please give us a range report!

I have a CZ75 that is one if my favorites, & everyone I've taken to the range does love shooting that gun. I bought the SAR B6P compact and used it as a vehicle gun for the past year or so. The double action is a bit stiffer than my CZ but the single action is almost as good. It has fed & fired every kind of 9mm I've put through it (at the +/-800 round mark) and is accurate. They are nice guns - not quite a CZ - but nice.

Last edited:
Shot 100 rounds of TulAmmo with no problem. Three of my 6 Cz75 Pre-B mags worked. No hint of the trigger slap I've heard about. The combat range was busy so I was forced up to the 25 yard range, a place I never shoot, and everything went 6-12" wide right. I'm going to try to get back tomorrow to give it a run on the 25 foot combat range.

200usd? sweet deal for a cz style, where did you find that?. Sounds like there's no real excuse for any light collector to not have one.

I have a Sarsimaz K2P 9mm. It has been accurate and reliable for over 2000 rounds with all types of ammo. MecGar CZ75B mags (17+19) fit and function flawlessly.
It's easy to shoot and those that I've shared it with really like the grip and the way it feels in the hand. The K2P was a great value. The 2nd gen of the K2P, the CM9, is an even better value with 2 mags rather than one and interchangeable back straps. I'll bet b6p is just as good a value.

You're going to love it. I have a K2P (same gun with adjustable rear sight and ambi safety) and it's my best shooter.

Shot another 65 rounds today at 25 feet. Really fun, nice trigger, and good combat accuracy. POI was about 2 inches low/right. A bit of sight shifting and it's definitely a keeper.

Mine has been 100% reliable through about 1000 rounds. Only compliant is it shoots fairly low for me. Just doesn't seem very accurate( probably me) as well. It serves duty as my truck gun. Great pistol for the money though. Doesn't feel as cheapmade as other cheaper pistols.

I had the same experience as Tranders. Intense vibration on trigger finger when firing. Kinda stung. Mine was the compact with 13 round capacity.. I traded it for a Ruger .22 pistol. Other than the vibration I liked the pistol. It is NOT +p rated if I remember correctly

Last edited:
You are correct about the +p rating. The manual for my k2p does not recommend +p ammo. That could be a deal breaker for some. Not an issue for me. If I want more power, I'll get a bigger calibur gun.

The trigger slap might be an issue for the compact. I haven't noticed it at all with the full-size model.

Back