S & W Performance Center 357 Magnums

S&W Performance Center

Yo:
I have asked my gun dealer to look into the S&W Perf Center 8 round 5 inch barrel revolver. He has not been able to locate one and I know that he is trying. When and where did you purchase your firearm? If anybody out there picks up on this thread I would certainly appreciate any "hands on" info re: this firearm.
Herb

Hey Herb,

Got the message loud and clear. You have a point and you also have my respect. I hope you are able to find the custom wheelgun of your dreams.

Kindly,
Callahan

Here is a thought since its hard to find one of these guns.

I have a model 27 made in the 1960's its an excellent gun and they sell for about $350 if you can find one you might want to look at auction arms or guns america for a used one and send it off to a smith for customizing, it would be less expensive than a new PC and a better gun.

You might also try WWW.target master .com, they are in pa and seem to have alot of PC revolvers whenever I'm in the store.
They would probably do an FFL to FFL transer/ sale.

Call them you wont find a list of their guns on the website.

Only downside would be the lack of the 8-shot cylinder. Lockwork would, IMHO, be of better quality.

But the 627PC is a super-sweet and near-unique wheelgun. I want one...

S&W Performance Center

For those of you who posted useful comments, my many thanks!
This evening I went out and purchased the *&* 627-PC V COMP 8 round 5 in. barrel Looks beautiful!!! Won't get to shoot it until Sat AM and I will post my opinion thereafter.
Herb:) :)

Back