S&W 1076, 10mm, any reviews?

Built like a tank and typically sell for $1,000. I had one many years ago when the VA Police traded them in. Bought mine for $350 with 3 mags and police leather. Still wish I had not traded it off, but ammo was too high for me at the time. It definitely had a punch to it.

Magtech ammo came in and I got a chance to run it some. The recoil of this range ammo is not bad. I doubt i shoot the 10mm much. I am kind of spoiled with 9mm 1911 and CZs!

Magtech ammo came in and I got a chance to run it some. The recoil of this range ammo is not bad. I doubt i shoot the 10mm much. I am kind of spoiled with 9mm 1911 and CZs!

Try Buffalo Bore, Underwood, or Double Tap for the real, undiluted 10mm experience.

The 10mm also encourages you to get set up to reload for it, not just for the cost savings, but because reloading brings out the cartridge's versatility across a range of uses.

It's an incredibly easy cartridge to reload for, has a huge energy curve to play in, and the sheer number of bullet-weights and styles available to the handloader (jacketed & hardcast) is greater than any other 'service cartridge' - and quite possibly most other popular handgun rounds too.

subscribed, this seems like a very interesting thread
o.png

I had a 1076 when they first came out. Had to send it back three times within the first year. Broken decocker and FTF or FTE issues don't recall which. They replaced it with one of their .45 models at my request after the third warranty return. I wish it had worked out for me because I really liked the pistol if I didn't have issues with mine.

Back