Ruger vs. Sig Arms

Well just to let ya in, that one shot hit it's mark, and out of 2000 more It's hit it's same mark (certainly not in my hands, but when a decent shooter shoots my P97 he does, lol)

Hey Sigs are great, I might have one someday (Like ya say... so many guns... so little money, and H&K or Glock is next on my list, that is after I build my AR-15) but I think calling a Ruger inaccurate is plain wrong. Of the few Rugers I've shot I'd say they are just as accurate as all the other pistols I've shot. Sig (rented) Glock (rented) Beretta, my Desert Eagle, H&K USP etc.

But maybe that's just MY luck. Sorry if it sounded like a flame. We're all entittled to our opnion, but I just don't see where anyone can call Ruger guns inaccurate. Look at other posts on here also, other people seem to agree with me also. I would say maybe you had a lemon... but you seem to have shot quite a few. Hmmmmmmm..

-Frank the Spank

SIG-Sauers are better than Rugers but they are nuch more expensive, " You pays your money and you takes ypur choice,"

Frank,

I too apologize if I came across like a smart aleck. I certainly would not feel poorly armed with a Ruger. "Can't we all just get along?" ;)

------------------
So many pistols, so little money.

[This message has been edited by Tecolote (edited January 06, 2000).]

Back