Ruger M77 Hawkeye Or Browning BLR 7mm08

Some photos of my own..........

Firs day at the range for real. I am about 1" at 100 yards shooting from a seated rested position. (no bench rest just bean bags) The photo of the shoot n c was my last few rounds where I was seated and standing shooting off hand at 100. Deffinently enough to take any game animal for sure.

Attachments

• off hand.jpg
    off hand.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 80
  • gun1.jpg
    gun1.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 69
  • gun 2.jpg
    gun 2.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 67
I host mine at photobucket. Copy and past the share image option, and past it to your post. Basically, it is a link to photobucket with the captions
before and after the link, with no spaces.

pics

O fair enough. I figured posting here would come with an html option. Wadda ya think not a bad day at the range eh?

That is some good shooting. I have one of those ammo holders for mine as well. I don't think that I will be using it on the 25-06, likely I will put it back on my Ruger No.1, in 45/70. I have a couple of nice leather slings as well. Got to have a good sling for getting to the stand or hide, and back.

I like for mine to hit about 3" high at 100 yards. How about you? Best -

3"high

In the vermont woods the only places I will shoot much over 100 will be power lines fields or clear cuts most of the places I go are sub 100 that's why I like the doa xt scope. I can set the scope to a few different ranges. As far as the ruger goes wow does this thing run like a dream.

There are some 1000 yard shots around here for anyone that can make them. I can't, :) . I would feel ok, with a 400 yard shot, if I can get a good rest, and absolutely zero wind. I have a friend who regularly takes whitetails at 500 or more yards. He has a shooting house, and a bullet drop chart on his wall.

wow

I have never even seen a 500 yard shot up here maybe from ridge to ridge that's about it. I guess you don't have to worry about scent blocker at 1000 eh?

Back