Ruger LCRX with stag grips

Some real idiots here being mean.

I, for one, think they look extremely good. Pay no attention to those jackasses above who've nothing nice to say.

Thanks for the encouragement everyone!
After those negative comments I crawled into a hole and cried.......Nah!:D

I made a second one for my LCR yesterday.

I like these. Kind of like a banana style grip on a j-frame. Probably conceal pretty well. How are they to hold on to when firing?

^^^^
Of course any hard surface material does not absorb recoil as well as the hogue tamers, so +P is acceptable but magnums start to sting a little.
The shape is great to hold onto, and with my medium hands I can get 2 and half fingers on the front. The narrow grip allows for better double action control as I can really wrap the trigger.

Yes of course, us jackasses should never have a right to our own taste. That is what the majority of the supposed "negativity" was. Beautiful craftsmanship, just wrong subject.

Brings to mind what my dear sweet Momma would have said ...
"...You're putting lipstick on a pig..." , bless her heart !
But I think they are sorta cool....Bar-B-Que Gun ?

I wouldn't even say lipstick on a pig. More like a prom dress on an auto mechanic.
Might be a good looking auto mechanic, but not a prom queen.

If you can't admit that this LCRX with wood grips looks decent, we have nothing to discuss.
attachment.php

Attachments

• LCRXa.JPG
    LCRXa.JPG
    220.9 KB · Views: 242
I wouldn't even say lipstick on a pig. More like a prom dress on an auto mechanic.
Might be a good looking auto mechanic, but not a prom queen.
LIKE ! ^
I hit my like button again...Prom dress on an auto mechanic... Goodun !
I think my Mom would have loved that one too .
Gary

I can only imagine the recoil with those grips. I had to go through two versions of the Hogue grips before settling on Pachmayrs to keep the recoil from killing my hand. Even now, I can barely finish a full cylinder and that with reduced power cowboy loads.

Back