Rough Rider 22/22wmr

Its a bit of an eye sore and doesn't fit a single action revolvers look. Other than that, I think the thing is a great buy.

BTW, one of the worst I've seen is a zinc frame 22 LR that had a polymer loading gate. The polymer loading gate broke and I fabricated a new one out of aluminum for it.

I got mine for $129+tax. The tab for unloading is plastic, as is the safety switch and the trigger. The cylinder and the barrel are steel. The frame, trigger guard, and loading gate are cast as far as I can tell.

All those who are complaining about the safety... you do know that you don't have to use it, right?
What's the options? Leave the goofy looking, out of place thing hanging out the back?
Or
Remove it from the gun leaving a gaping hole where it was?
Yes, I just put up with it. No, I don't like it!

Last edited:
I have handled a few and for the price they are hard to resist. If not for already having a few Single Sixes I would give one a harder look, I enjoy their birds head dual cylinder model.

Had one long time . . .

I've had one a long time and still enjoy shooting it. The safety is kind of odd, but it doesn't bother me. Good gun to train the youngsters on.

Life is good.
Prof Young

Back