Rossi R95 Came Today

Like I said earlier I already have the scope. And now the sights are fixed to my liking. I had a short leaf Marbles rear sight I bought a couple of months ago I never used. So I installed that and found the front sight was too tall. The front sight is .375 tall and I replaced it with a .300 front sight I had on hand.

Now using a laser bore sighter and the rear sight in its lowest notch the red dot of the bore sighter is right on top of the front bead at 50 yards. Thats perfect because i not only have all the ladder left for adjustment but also the movable rear sight blade for fine tuning. And the rear sight is now low enough to mount the 2-7 scope I bought for this gun.

Now all need to do is go and shoot and get the scope set. Then test some of my lead bullet loads with the 1/12 twist barrel.
Sorry I missed that. Post a pic with the optic, if you don't mind.

OK I think I have the sighting sorted out. I installed a Marbles flat top rear sight and a shorter front sight. It laser sighted right on the money at 50 yards with the red dot tight on top of the front bead and now I have the entire sight ladder if I need to adjust for elevation and the rear sight has a sliding blade for fine tuning.

I mounted the Vortex 2X7 scope and have it laser sighted at 100 yards. Close enough to get me on paper. The best part was is I barely had to adjust the scope to get the red dot centered. Here are some pictures.

Sorry for the small pictures. I can't figure out how to get the forum to let me post bigger pictures. I don't have that problem on other forums. I'm sure its something I am doing wrong. Lol.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 45
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    141.2 KB · Views: 40
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    134 KB · Views: 40
Back