Rosie O'Donnell

Hey Nick,
I really didn't know Howard Stern was progun, let alone had a ccw. That shows you the type of clout you need to get a ccw in that anti-gun mecca. Maybe Stern should have Rosie O'Dog on his radio show or go on her show. i would love to see those to go at it.:-)

Rapidfire

I dont watch Rosie but I know who she is. Who are her sponsors?
This is a side issue.Our real job is to protect our RKBA,but I would write her sponsors and ask if they can live without us.

------------------
Better days to be,

Ed

Rosie O'Donnell does commercials for K-mart. Even after she said Bob Dole "sucked" during his campaign she kept doing commercials. As I remember, a golfer, who's name escapes me right now, lost his job for joking about chicken dinners and Tiger Woods. But NO, liberal pig girl Rosie gets to keep her gig. Everyone should boycott as well as write letters to K-Mart untill they dump her!!!

Joe

Joe...
Yeah, she and Penny Marshall do those K-mart ads. Penny is another vocal anti-gunner, also some relation to Rob Reiner who pulled off the unconstitutional tabacco tax here in Calif

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"

K-Mart contact info:

Kmart Corp.
NYSE : KM

Address:
3100 West Big Beaver Road
Troy, MI 48084
Phone:
(248) 643-1000
Fax:
(248) 643-5249
Sector:
Services
Industry:
Retail (Department & Discount)
Employees:
Officers:
Floyd Hall, Chmn./Pres./CEO
Anthony N. Palizzi,
Exec. VP/Counsel
Donald E. Norman, Sr. VP/CIO
Martin Welch III,
Sr. VP/CFO/CAO
Nancie W. LaDuke, VP/Secy.

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"

This is getting to now be off-topic but since Howard Stern is directly opposite of Rosie, so here is an example of somewhat proof that Howard Stern packs some heat.

Sorry your going to have to copy and paste.
(I'm not a code brain, unfortunatly!)

http://www.radiodigest.com/news/1998/nat_122398_stern_gun.htm

If you don't go to read it. It says:

“His uncle is a retired New York City police officer. It’s much easier for relatives of police officers to get permits in the city to carry weapons.”

If you want to send Rosie an E-mail, either www.warnerbros.com, or www.rosieo.com. You can do as I did and let her know how you feel, But as the old timer said, "You're p*ss*ng up a rope,"
You know? Warner Bros. have been putting a lot of anti-gun crap in their movies lately. Might not hurt to moisten their rope too.
Paul B.
COMPROMISE IS NOT AN ISSUE!

Yeah, I sent an email last week the day the show was on (my girlfriend loves her, I could never stand to watch her even before this.) I specifically asked for a reply but it hasn't come yet and I'm not holding my breath.

I've got a letter to K Mart ready for the morning mail. I told them that I can't control Rosie's mouth but, I sure control my money. And they won't be gettin' any of it!

I E-mailed Rosie and thanked her.

I thanked her because her comments inclined me to give a friend a membership to the NRA & I thanked her for the e-mail adressess of my congressmen so that I could write lots of pro-gun letters to them
Later
Daren

Back