Ron Paul makes good showing on CNN today

Status
Not open for further replies.
The surprising part was he seemed to look at Obama more favorably than the other candidates...although he did question the veracity of Obama's image.

I really liked his statement that seeing a republican in the white house is secondary in his mind to see the best candidate in office. One that would support the constitution regardless of party affiliation.

The surprising part was he seemed to look at Obama more favorably than the other candidates.
Why is that surprising? They both hate Jews, both belief everything Rosie O'Donnell/Michael Moore types say, are both insist on surrender now and surrender often.

I really liked his statement that seeing a republican in the white house is secondary in his mind to see the best candidate in office. One that would support the constitution regardless of party affiliation.

Which would completely preclude Obama as a possibility.

He didn't even come close to endorsing Obama. Paul clearly said that on the issue of the war, Obama would be the candidate more likely to live up to his pledge to remove troops from Iraq. That's all he said in regard to Obama.

Ron Paul stated clearly that he believes Obama, Hillary and McCain to be all about the same.

both belief everything Rosie O'Donnell/Michael Moore types say

Silly. How could Ron Paul be more opposite Rosie/Michael ? Ron Paul is the most pro-Constitution congressman in my experience. Rosie and Michael are statists.

See the difference ?

Why is that surprising? They both hate Jews, both belief everything Rosie O'Donnell/Michael Moore types say, are both insist on surrender now and surrender often.

Thank you nemoaz.

WildyouarethecompanyyoukeepAlaska ™

Yeah, Ron Paul sure hates Jews all right. Which is why he has portraits of Ludwig von Mises and Murray Rothbard on the walls in his office.

Next to his framed check from Don Black.:rolleyes:

Who said it...free TShirt...

"I decide who is a Jew"

WildquickquickuptosizeXLonlyAlaska ™

I didnt get to see his speech on TV today, but I did get to see him in person at UNC this afternoon! It was a very rewarding experience :)

Ron Paul, thankfully is a non-entity! None of the viable candidates care about his endorsements, and most would prefer he didn't!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back