Road Rage !!!

While never having been involved in such wild incidents as described in previous threads, there have been times when certain drivers have indicated that I am #1 in their lives. ;)
All I can say is that these raging idiots will, in time, excuse themselves from the gene pool in some way or another, and do not merit any overt attention from me!

------------------
Regards,
~Douglas in CT :)

Hal - I prefer a box of nails on the tailgate. run a string so that when you pull it from the cab they will spill in front of him and give at least four flats.

A few years ago I went to visit some friends in Orlando,FL and was on 441 (state hwy) there was this guy in a pick up that had been jacked up 2 or 3 ft higher than a normal truck, he was honking his horn and flashing his light at a silver camaro with black out windows this went on for about 5 miles. The camaro finally pulled over and when the truck pulled aruond to pass on the left going into the other lane crossing the double yellow line the silver camaro turned siren and grill lights on! Talk about justice! The silver camaro was a Florida state highway patrol car! I've seen several other non-standard un-marked cars in Florida.

[This message has been edited by Bushwhacker (edited June 29, 1999).]

Back