Road Rage Shooting in Alabama leaves one Mom dead

Weellllll, lemme tell ya, since I got my CCW and usually keep a .45 in the car, I've mellowed out considerable, I guess I believe the stuff about not doing anything to precipitate an incident. Still, we seem to have an endless supply of idiots in N. VA, and I've been threatened and treated most rudely on teh beltway and elsewhere even when being passive (if they only know how close they come -), some people just resent the fact that you're in their way.

Now the local nannies are encouraging people to point at and wag their fingers at people who don't properly belt their kids into car seats & stuff. It'll be real interesting when one of those twinkies goes off or a 'situation' escallates and everyone goes into 'vicitm' mode.

Life IS tough, and tougher still when you're stupid, indeed!
M2

Matt and Dennis,
Darn fine questions indeed. I would put each of them to any person that committed road rage, and hit them in the forehead with a ball-peen hammer until they answer them all right.

Excellent questions for sure. Oscar, do you favor a 12 or 20 oz. hammer. I kinda like a 16 oz rubber mallet myself. I also have a geologist's pick (22 oz. Eastwing) for the deliberately obtuse.
M2

Mike,
I like the way you think. Tough questions, though. I would start with the 20 ouncer and, if I can't generate enough persuasive forward motion speed, maybe I'll lighten up to the 12 ouncer. No experience with the 22 oz. Eastwing, on which I will defer to you. The 16 oz. rubber mallet? Maybe for the women.
Oscar

Forget ball peen and eastwing get 20lb sledge.

Ivan I am disapointed in you calling him Uncle Sam. Sam was killed years ago by "comrade brother", but the global plantation was beautiful. And your explaination was agreeable to me with reguard to too many people and all them stressed out.

I live in southern kali right next to the 2 most deadly freeway areas in the country the I91 and the I10 we have people throwing large rocks from overpasses and shooters on the side of the freeways targeting cars ect ect "road rage" is a daily driving hazard like pot holes, out here in Kali, be thankfull if you dont live in this commie state. If you unfortunatly live here buy crew cab trucks or larger with stout bumpers front and rear and large winch if possible.

The only real victims of this were the kids who had such stupid parents.

And that commie sheriff Cheif Larry should come on out to Kalifornia, I welcome him, I'm used to these A holes anyway so hopefully we can concentrate them in one state as to protect the rest of the country.

Would the last American to leave Kalifornia grab the flag on your way out. Thanks.

[This message has been edited by oberkommando (edited November 23, 1999).]

I live in Alabama. A simple case of self defense.Whats the problem? No jury here will find her guilty of anything. Here you don't approach people cussing and screaming in their cars or you may get shot in the mouth!

Back