revolver cylinder loading blocks

6Gun4Fun

Oh, I failed to mention that those other loaders that are available, although fine units, will only function as a ramming mechanism whereas my unit doubles as a wad cutter.

Sounds like you have a winner there. Could that plate that holds the plunger be say adjustable? ike with a set screw? The only reason I ask is that 35gr is too much in a .36 cal. and I don't use 35gr in all my .44's. Nor do I place any filler between my Black Powder and Lube Pills, that I make, placing the ball on last. I don't like wooly wads, myself as I can shoot all day in Rem or Colt using Lube Pills .
I like your loader if it's within my budget I'm sold on it...
SG

6Gun4Fun -

I understand the wadcutter function. I'm sure many will find it useful.

Your detailed explanation sounds like your loader is designed for one load in one particular cylinder. I need to have the ability to load several different design cylinders with different loads and different calibers. Does your unit have that diversity?

Not a bad thing if it doesn't; it still may be useful to me, but that will affect the price I'm willing to pay.

I did make an allowance for different ramming rod ends. The brass tip on my ramming rod can be changed. The one I currently have on the rod is suits my particular needs and is marked to designate the powder charge required with that size end, the brass end is easily changed by unthreading it from the ramming rod making it more versatile.

Attachments

• ram rod end.jpg
    ram rod end.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 68
versatility

I've known from the start that the need for adjustments would have to come before mass marketing. I've solved some of the problems already and really appreciate all the input I can get.

Back