Remington 1100 price??

If you want to improve your sporting clays scores, forget about your metallic training - do NOT look at the bead at all; and if it is one of those stupid light pipes, remove it or color it black. You need to have your eyes focus only on the target - not the bead or the barrel.

I am having trouble going the opposite way - from shotgun to improving my pistol shooting (not competition) I tend to shoot better when the front sight is a blur and the target is crisp - old eyes.

oh no, not the stupid light pipes and beads fight again. use what you like. not all of us will-can-are experts and shoot for the fun of it. I like the sights and have shot many 25-25,s and 50-50,s with them, at 74 I have trouble at long runs over 50 as I get tired and start to drop birds that have nothing to do with sights. how ever I have shot lots of 73-74,s-75 and 95-97,s-100,s over the years(shot my first 25-25 in the mid 60,s) I do agree fit is paramount to shooting good scores with what ever method you use, sights-beads or only looking at the bird. eastbank.

Back