Recent gang problem at local nightclub.

Calm down.

Gave up on Absolution a long time ago. Now, I'm just looking for meaningful, intelligent conversation. Haven't found it yet.

There's nothing wrong with the law. It's written pretty well. It's something else; something to do with the way the law is carried out. I can't put my finger on it, and I can't put your finger on it either, if all you're going to do is jump on the forum and flame me for trying to spark up a discussion.

The question is, how is the judicial system evolving into a non-effective entity in today's society, and what changes can be made to correct this evolution?

Just ignore Golgol, Samurai. He means no harm. The nanobots have been working on his brain, and it gives him bad days. ;)

(http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=102035)

Your questions and concerns are valid, and you are quite right - it's not the way the laws are written, it's the selective enforcement that is the problem.

I suggest a clue is in what one of our Founding Fathers said. Our form of government is good for honest men, men of courage and integrity. It is inadequate for any other kind.

The 'any other kind' is the rule today, rather than the exception.

Back