rear pocket carry?

Just tried to stuff my PM9 in a rear jeans pocket .. the wife says it shows ... I pocket carry a lot, and the same gun and holster vanish in a front slash pocket of most cargo shorts ... and even jeans if they're loose enough. Can't imagine driving with a gun in my back pocket ... just sounds like a bad idea, but that's just me ...

Early on I tried back pocket carry with my Ruger LCP in a DeSantis Superfly pocket holster. The flap, or "fly" held on to a Nemesis by velcro did provide the appearance of a wallet. But I didn't care for the feel, and wasn't comfortable sitting on my gun. Not so much in a safety sense, but just physical comfort.
The fly is in drawer, the LCP in the resulting Nemesis is always in my front pocket. Unless of course I M wearing jeans with a little more roomy pockets. Then my Kahr CM9 is in a Nemesis in my front pocket.

I have a Sig p938 and carry it in the front pocket of my jeans. It fits in a back pocket ...sorta kinda. It is not a good idea on many levels. Hard to pull out is primary the reason.
But front pants, it disappears.

If you are determined to carry in your back pocket, remember that I warned you when the doctor tells you to remove your thick wallet and/or gun when you go to see why your back is hurting.

Back