You must live in the Phoenix area!

------------------
John/az

"Just because something is popular, does not make it right."

www.countdown9199.com

[This message has been edited by John/az2 (edited June 02, 1999).]

I got a 4. they want me to be a cop!!haha
if they only knew!!!

Grayfox i also live in a small town, but put the police & ambulance, and fire at over 15 minutes, and i live about a block from the fire station. In all fairness though, it is a volunteer fire dept.

me a police man. mmmmmmm :D

------------------
fiat justitia

Well, I scored a "1". They said that 4 drinks in bars on a weekend is too much. Hell, it ain't near enough!

I had to lie, though. Brewster Co, Texas is the size of Delaware, but only 10,000 people. It's 85 miles from my house to the nearest "city" of 5,500...Down south, you can't find 2,500 people all gathered up together.

SO response time is around 30 minutes, if all the gates are open...We got lots of feds, but they're all Park Service Rangers, narcs or "migras" (Border Patrol); they stay on the pavement, not bothering us much.

We did have one killin'...in 1984. The perp did three years, but the local attitude was that he should have gotten a public service award...

The best that I could get was a 1. It appears that my job puts me at risk! So if the rest of you scored low or in the minus column, then went to work for the PD.......

Hehehe. Just for kicks, I marked everthing to the extreme....scored 418. :D

Otherwise, I got a 66. Guess I shouldn't have fired anyone.

[This message has been edited by Bulldog (edited June 03, 1999).]

Wow, that was fun! Great site.

Checked out some of the other stuff while I was there. The computer game "Danger High" looked interesting so I sent the URL to my wife at work (she is a teacher) who has a MAC. Also sent off the URL's for all three tests and the self defense pages to people I know.

Oh, test scores........

1) Are you going to be raped, robbed, stabbed, shot, or beaten? "-20"
2) Are you going to be murdered? "0"
3) Is someone going to break in and burglarize your home? "0"

Working at home helps :)

Thanks for posting the link!

Jon...

32!!!! 32!!

You are probably a middle class person who faces a normal (low) risk of murder in today's society.

Bummer! Guess I'll have to sell the bulletproof vest, fire the security guards, get a rebate on the "run-flat" tyres on the 4WD, take down the razor wire ............

Hey!! Hang about!!! What do they mean middle class!!!!!! Have I just been damned with faint praise??

B

Rob and Kodiac, I humbly bow to your propensity for living on the edge. We are not worthy... ;)

------------------
Don LeHue

The pen is mightier than the sword...outside of arms reach. Modify radius accordingly for rifle.

That was fun! Scored a 19 but since I am retired decided I did not want another job. LOL

------------------
John - NRA - Lifer

Back