Rage-Razor Tricks and other FrankenBroadheads

No a fan of the Rage. Ive never shot one Ive always used Thundere
head's and a good friend used Muzzy's. I could and can usually shoot 4-5 deer while maintaining sharp and not bending and making an awesome hole. My brother in law shoots rage and I seen him shoot about 3 deer and every broadhead was losing a blade or bent to crap. Plus the broadhead only penetrated both sides of one deer. No, dont worry about me buying them but to each their own.

Sorry about the late reply Dremel. Same broadhead shot both pigs, and after cleaning, I still can't tell them from a new one. Did not hit any bones except for ribs, so really won't know to much until I mess up and hit a shoulder on one, and I'm sure that will happen sooner or later, but for right now, they seem to be holding up to abuse better than others I have tried.

They sell replacement blades for them, so I'm sure they won't last forever, and the style doesn't make for easy sharpening. Other broadheads I have used don't generally make one kill before the blades have to be replaced, so they are already twice as good as some others.

Back