Questions about Blazer Brass ammo box warnings

Every time I've used cheap foreign ammo I have regretted it.

I shoot cheap ammo and it's made all over the world. I've never had problems with any of it. I might if I were a better shot and could tell the difference. I will continue to buy the cheap stuff.

These are standard legal weasel words. I personally wouldn't hesitate to shoot Blazer ammo through a comped (ported barrel) Glock 9mm, those guns were literally a "blast" to shoot, you just had to keep cleaning the soot off the front sight! And if you happen to have a full custom IPSC Open Major 9mm racegun with an external comp on it, and for some demented reason you want to shoot Blazer ammo through it, the ammo wouldn't cycle anyway, way too underpowered!

We can't use compensated guns indoors at our range because of the copper jacket shreading off in the compinsators

In that case I need to tell the Range Officer at my LGR to get rid of the Glock 17"C" sitting in the rental case! Seriously, any plating residue that could escape through a barrel port on that Glock 17C would fly straight up in the air anyway! You're holding the gun 2-1/2 - 3 feet away from your face & eyes, and you're wearing eye protection anyway!

Boy, the litigation lawyers have everybody totally sandbagged these days!

Back