Question for Paul fans: is ALL support welcome?

I've never, ever, not even once said something online that I later realized was inappropriate or worse.

Uh, yeah, maybe that's not quite the case.

Anyone else said some things he regrets online? I know I have, and I have a high opinion of our new friend cnorman, despite our bickering on this thread.

Welcome, Charles.

Tom Ray aka publius42

Thanks

Thanks, Tom. It's good to be here.

I'm sure we'll communicate better in the future, whatever the issue. I guess it would have helped if I'd said how much I admire Dr. Paul, and why, before I started. Oh, well. Live and learn, to coin a phrase.

The last time I was this big a jerk, I didn't have to think it over and figure it out later. I was married...

LOL! No hard feelings, life's too short to waste energy on a grudge over something that would never have happened in person.

L&P is for the most part entertainment.One may learn something about others views,but for the most part nobody will ever change their mind much about anything.

As long as we can share our views and not go off because others don't see things the same it can be educational and fun.

How certain one is of his beliefs is probably inversely proportional to his intellect.

How certain one is of his beliefs is probably inversely proportional to his intellect.

Not true in my experience. I have two brothers you should meet. ;)

For a more local example, I offer our friend WildAlaska, with whom I enjoy many running disagreements.

Whatever candidate the Republicans end up with will get more of the racist, bigot vote than the democrats.

What an astonishing comment. What do you base it on?

Do you have any conception of the level of anti-White racisim in the communities that traditionally vote overwhelmingly for the Democratic party candidates?

Do you really think that racisim is unknown in the Black and Latino communities?

Ever heard of the National Council of La Raza?

I was referring to the groups that have come out in favor of Ron Paul (white supremacists and anti-semites). Its unlikely white supremacists will vote for Obama, dont you think?

Otherwise, you are correct. There are certainly hate groups out there that support Democrats, but they arent the same ones that endorsed Paul.

Back