Question about Yugo SKS?

I am using Samco, currently, and have in the past, they come up with some really great material. But to me they dont seem as friendly and helpfull when you call them to check on your order as SOG.
I have bought from SOG, and they get your order to you very quickly, but this time around Samco Global had the Rifle that I was looking for and SOG didnt.

But to me they dont seem as friendly and helpfull when you call them to check on your order as SOG.
LOL. I know what you mean. The lady who takes the orders has a heavy latino (or maybe Fillipino??) accent and is very diffficult to talk to, but somehoow they do get the order right and do sell good stuff.:cool:

Any reason to stay away from Samco Glenn? I was going to put an order in for the 59/66 shortly from them.
I bought a couple of Yugos from them that were not in the condition advertised. In the long run, they took them back and gave me a refund but it was a hassle the way they handled it. I think the one they sent me as an exchange for the first one was in even worse condition as I recall.

Back