Pump AND Semi Shotgun

Less Lethal leaves me wondering how can you be less than dead? People say "more lethal" and again, how can you be more dead than dead?
Less Than Lethal can still be lethal, depending on where the hit is.

Back in the day they used "bean bag guns" as an alternative to rubber bullets or deadly force. And initially the media hailed it as being the best solution in disarmament techniques. Until a lot of PDs started using them, then the deaths started racking up because getting hit by a 2 ounce bean bag will easily break bones and cause serious injuries. The news media were outraged that criminals were being killed, so bean bags fell out of favor. Tasers became the LTL solution of choice. They work pretty good, but occasionally you hear of someone dying.

More Lethal? Don't think I've seen that one, but I suppose a more aggressive method that often incapacitates but occasionally kills people could be called that.

And as far as both pump and autoloading, think SPAS. There have been others, and none of them work very well, but IMO the SPAS was the best attempt.

Less Than Lethal can still be lethal, depending on where the hit is.

Back in the day they used "bean bag guns" as an alternative to rubber bullets or deadly force. And initially the media hailed it as being the best solution in disarmament techniques. Until a lot of PDs started using them, then the deaths started racking up because getting hit by a 2 ounce bean bag will easily break bones and cause serious injuries. The news media were outraged that criminals were being killed, so bean bags fell out of favor. Tasers became the LTL solution of choice. They work pretty good, but occasionally you hear of someone dying.

More Lethal? Don't think I've seen that one, but I suppose a more aggressive method that often incapacitates but occasionally kills people could be called that.

And as far as both pump and autoloading, think SPAS. There have been others, and none of them work very well, but IMO the SPAS was the best attempt.
The M3 Benelli is a functionally fine shotgun. Its just not something I care for. It has been pointed out that in addition to LTL, the pump is good for clearing jams faster. Modern tactucal autoloaders jam at a statistically insignificant rate, so I dont see the pump for jam clearing an advantage.

Back