problem with forum

Miss D, and All,

Test 1:
- I changed my preferences.
- Got off TFL completely.
- Used Internet Explorer to delete everything the the following folders: Cookies, Recent, History, Temporary, and Temporary Internet Files.
- I came back to TFL thru the "front door" and... No crosshairs, no bullet holes, only yellow folders.

Test 2.
- So I immediately left TFL completely
- Wait a minute hoping somebody would post something
- Came back to TFL thru the front door and
- Voila! Red crosshairs, bullet holes, and appropriate orange and yellow folders.
--------------

1) I don't know if the TFL software is working correctly or not, but my problem disappeared when I left the second time and returned (again) thru the front door.

2) I'm using IE 5.01. If Netscape is giving you problems then I would think the problem involves Netscape, the TFL software, or the interaction of the two.

-------------
Again, I'm over MY head here. Hope my non-techie test helps.

LOL Dennis.....I would have posted sooner BUT
this forum does not seem to want to memorize my password! LOL :D

It takes forever to get in here with my IE so I prefer the buggy Netscape. It probably is Netscape though, I have had numerous problems with it.

No problem though Dennis, I really enjoy memorizing the passwords and who posted recently. :D LOL

Hope you had a wonderful Anniversary! :)

Miss D. If I remember correctly from several other forums/boards you have a hard time remembering pass words.

LOL ;)

P.S. Don't get mad at me.

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
"If there be treachery, let there be jehad!"

Mine changes every time I go out, then come back in again.

I had no cross hairs or bullet holes till I deleted TFL in my book mark & typed it in again.

Then I book marked the entry(by the front door)& came back in from there.

Got all bullet holes & all yellow folders.

Typed in TFL again & got it all right.

Looks like I can't book mark & get everything to come up right (?) :( :(

------------------
Ralph in In.

Me too. I use Netscape 4.5 and I'm having problems that I didn't have last year. The problems include no crosshairs/bullet holes, no folders, colored or otherwise, and the first post I make after booting up the computer forces me to type in my username and password.

These aren't earthshaking problems, but it would be nice if they got fixed.
DAL

------------------
Reading "Capitalism: The Unknown Ideal," by Ayn Rand, should be required of every politician and in every high school.

It's working now. Thanks!
DAL

------------------
Reading "Capitalism: The Unknown Ideal," by Ayn Rand, should be required of every politician and in every high school.

Problem's been fixed by upgrade.
Spark-
I didn't get the email before bedtime Sunday and split first thing Monday morning. Thanks for forwarding it.
Rich

Back