Post Your Stainless Beauties!

Nobody likes Smiths with the cursed IL, nor the sleeved barrel, but, oh my, look how it shoots...nothing and I mean nothing, beats performance and function in my book. Here's my M69 with one of the first handloads I tried through it. Rod

As always, work up to this load if interested, after consulting a GOOD reloading manual, and considering ALL the pressure implications. What is safe in my guns, may not suit yours! R

Stock M629 with a 5" tube; (yep I've got a cpl with the cursed IL), but it's as accurate as its M69 stable mate, tho quite a bit heavier...like 10 oz.! The stocks currently supplied by S&W do a great job of absorbing the heroic recoil of the . 44 Magnum; note how they curve low and hug the back side of the trigger guard. No abrupt corner there to smack your 2nd finger. And before one of you cowboys points it out, I've replaced the rails on this paddock. Rod

Last edited:
Ruger New Vaquero Talo Edition .357...

44e35ad54bb5d7eb11d8b5e8049b5fcfb85c901.JPG

Bond Arms Snake Charmer set 45C/410. Extra barrels in 22LR and 45ACP. Don't remember why a got a 2.5 and 3 inch 45 barrel but i did.

I was in a buying frenzies back in 2008.

Got the flag at an Army Post. I was closing down labs at Frankfort Arsenal as a 1 LT.

1047073d1486898663-glimpse-my-little-collection-bond-arma.jpg

Attachments

• bond arms.jpg
    bond arms.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
some of you may remember this one...

OctoRuger.jpg

Still need to get out and shoot it enough to get the front sight trimmed to an ideal height.

JW

Let's start with a Colt Anaconda .44 Mag...

ColtAnaconda.jpg

Ruger Redhawk .44 Mag...

RugerRedhawk.jpg

S&W 629-1 .44 Mag...

SW629-1.jpg

S&W 686-3 .357 Mag...

SW686-34.jpg

Kimber Classic Stainless LE...

KimberClassicStainlessLE.jpg

Star .45 Firestar...

StarFirestarM452.jpg

Last edited: