Post pics of your targets!

Here's what happens when you don't shoot enough, months away from the range. This working for a living sucks!

targets002.jpg

Bob

Sig P-220 .45acp shooting Rainier 230gr FMJ over 6.0gr of Unique.

50 rounds, standing, 15 yards.
f6b7bbdf-1.jpg

20 rounds, standing, 15 yards, all rounds fired one at a time, DA only
0907071731b.jpg

5 rounds, standing, 15 yards, 3 shot basically in one hole, 1 shot slightly outside, 1 flyer high left
P2209-14-2007.jpg

This one is 9 rounds of my carry ammo (Hornady 230 gr +P TAP) from my P97 at 7 yds

P97%20TAP%207%20yd%20-%209%20shots.JPG

This one is 25 yds, 8 rounds from my P345 Blazer Brass factory ammo:

P345-25yds-1.JPG

This one is 8 rounds at 7 yds from the same weapon:

P345-7yds-2.JPG

This one is my plinking reload (Win 231 under a Speer TMJ bullet) at 15 yds from my P90, 9 rounds:

P90%20Target%207-26-07.jpg

I like my Ruger .45's :D

dbsoundguy, there are a lot of people who are better shots than I am. All three of those targets are downloaded off the net. Cheaper to print a bunch than pay $.50 each at the range.

Sorry, dbsoundguy, I didn't think you were actually calling me a liar on my shooting skills, but I guess you are. I will merely state the distances are accurate that are listed on the individual targets, and I downloaded the blank targets from various websites, THEN shot them at those listed distances with loads listed. If you don't believe me, that's fine and dandy, have a nice day, please disregard anything else I have to say.

First time shooting my H&K USP Compact in .45 at 40 feet or so...learned I have to keep my head lifted instead of dropping it...and have MUCH better trigger control. Yesterday I did much better, but didn't take a pic :(

Attachments

• Target 1.jpg
    Target 1.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 103
Wow...very sorry

Thanks A.Man... i wonder how accurate that is at showing how you are shooting..
man, i am very sorry...that was for me.....sometimes i am not the best at saying things.:(
that was supossed to be a question to you, i saw that pic and thought that it was perfect to see how i shot, i won't put my targets on here, because a mountain behind me won't fit:)

S'alright, got your PM. I think English may not be your first language? That is also OK - I work with people who's first languages are Hindi, Afrikaans, Chinese, Veitnamese, Japanese, and Spanish. Not a problem.
Here are those blank targets.

Attachments

Image029.jpg
[/IMG]

Out of a much underated Bersa Thunder9mm

Shot at appx 30 feet, offhand, Improved weaver stance at a rate of appx 1 shot a second for 17seconds.

Thats right...17 shots. Count em

Like I said, underated

I don't have any target pics but I have a video of a target being shot, if that counts. 5 shots to the body 5 to the head in 1.95 seconds

Never seen anyone stand like that before..good job tho. Thanks for the video!

Back