Post pics of your targets!

MyXD40

I didn't find a thread with pictures..but thought it'd be cool to post pics of your targets! Brag about your groupings, or the smile face you put on your target!:cool:

This is mine from yesturday, I took my XD into the local range w/ gun shop on friday for a full cleaning and polish of my barrel. Well he just started cleaning my gun as I showed up, so while I waited, he let me shoot on of their XD 40s he had for rentals for free (mine is a .40 so I had the ammo for it) so I got some range time in when I wasn't expecting! The sights tho was a little off as you can tell. Overall pretty good. Got 3 liver shots too :cool:

I believe it was set up at 20 yards (their markings wern't that great, and the back lights were off at 25yards so I couldn't see the target down there)

l_e4ddd5606af99d6ea2e2ae199336c58e.jpg

I bought two S&W Model 39-2's within about 2 months of each other and finally took 'em to the range. I wanted to see if they were "dialed in" and how accurate they were.

M39S_1110.jpg

As I found out, there was no need to replace or refit the barrel bushings for better accuracy;

M39_A641xxx_1.jpg

I just usually don't have much of a target left!

I'll start out with the SIG for actual practice and punch the center out of a shoot-n-see, then try for various different COM areas. Then I'll go with something like the Judge, bits of paper confetti flying off and what's left of the shoot-n-see falling off the target, usually until the whole thing just tears and flops over on itself.

Call it conserving paper. :D

The blue one is with the 45 barrel the red one is from the 9mm barrel. 50yds 5shots.

Attachments

• SVI.JPG
    SVI.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 210
Lurper, Thanks for sharing the videos. I always enjoy watching the ones you have posted here.

Btw I am much faster than that!! I can get off the shot in less than 2 seconds ...

what's that ?

it was the whole magazine in less than 2 seconds?!!?!?:eek:

Oh, :o

Never mind!!!! ( think back to old 'Saturday night live')

Nice shooting!!!! I'd love to learn how to do that!!!!

pellet gun in backyard

This is my group shooting crosman 1377 at 37.5 feet, 5 shots.

Attachments

• 37.5ft.jpg
    37.5ft.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 287
A casual group shot at 50 Metres (55 Yards)
Edit: Yes, 9mm holes.
50Metres-BulM5.jpg

Shot standing, holding pistol with two hands. Like this....
Standing_IPSC.jpg

Here's one,,, too bad the target stand fell down,, you could get a better look at how good we were shooting that month...

Attachments

• jasonstree001.jpg
    jasonstree001.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 230
Back