Point to Ponder

JL, thanks for the clarification. It's difficult to determine gender through some of the names that are used here.
smile.gif

I'm sorry about your husband... and all the goons in your home "protecting you from yourself". I'm sure it was rough.

Have you read Cornered Rat's post about Australia? "Turn in these weapons before you hurt yourself!" (emphasis mine.) (GAG)

I'm surprised that didn't remove all pointy objects and sand down the sharp counter edges...

------------------
John/az

"Just because something is popular, does not make it right."

www.countdown9199.com

I will bet a nickle that our president already has the authority to federalize the NG without congress.
Any takers?
Truth is -- I dont know, but I can see the trend.

------------------
Better days to be,

Ed

The authority ? yes under the war powers act. The balls? I really don't think this bafon wants to start another civil war. JL, mam I am very sorry for your loss, I grew up in thouse same times. I have never particapated in a sit in but I saw them. I am afried I am not the sit in type of person. As far as the little posts set up on the entrance ramps, thay can be taken out with very little risk. Mam I spent over 20 years in service to this country to make sure it would stay free, I'll be dammed if I'll let my girls live under marshel law. There are a whole lot of retired military who feel just like I do. Sorry but I will not leave the mini-14 at home.

SFC(Ret) Rew E. Williams

Martial Law: In Latin America it has happened from time to time... i recall here in Argentina there were occasions when it was ugly, others when it was really necessary - but in the USA? Good grief.

However, with your Presidents current situation didn't the signs read
"Marital Law"?

smile.gif
(Grin and Bear it: GABI)

I would like to think that state governors would not allow the NG to be used to subject the American people to martial law. I know that I will not participate in a national crackdown.

Later
Daren

Back