Pocket Pistol Recommendation?

I say Kel-Tec. Why?

* It's one of the few locked-breech .32s, which means you get more muzzle velocity.

* It has a slightly longer barrel than a Seecamp, Beretta or NAA, ditto more velocity.

* At 7+1 it holds one more round than others like Seecamp.

* The polymer frame makes it really light.

* The belt clip is great for holsterless "appendix carry". Very convenient. I wore one this way on a recent trip, always handy but not intrusive.

* Cost/quality ratio is the best.

* Kel-Tec's service is great.

I bought my wife a P32 for Xmas. No regrets. Get the hard chrome slide, it's worth the $20 upgrade.

carry p32 in front pocket with a hankercheif to break outline - 4" groups at 25' and reliable after fluff/buff shown on kel-tec.org

I really think that what you personally can or cannot put in your pocket comfortably is strictly a individual choice. My co-worker is always on me about the fact that he has no problem putting his Tarus .40 or even my Sig 239 in his front pant pocket....if I try it, it feels like my pants are falling down. I have a Guardian .32 that fits and feels fine in my pocket..I don't have a P32 but have heard almost all good about it and I think it would be great too...Colt Pony Pocketlite, would love to have one, two problems...finding one and affording one..but I can still dream:)

Back