Pocket Defense Knife?

I carry a Spyderco Endura. I bought it 12 years ago, put it through hell and its still the best knife I've ever owned. I have the full blade 'Spyder Edge' which is a bit of a pain to sharpen, but oh.... so worth it.
C10PSBK.jpg

BTW: I named mine Sarah because, like the girl of the same name I was dating when I bought it, it has sharp teeth.

XDoctor,

Unless you get into knife fights regularly, a knife that opens with one hand should also be easy to close with one hand. Lockbacks aren't easy to close one handed without cutting your fingers. You really need to try one of Benchmade's Axis lock knives. I have a few of their liner locks which are far better than many other brands, but the Axis is still far better. I has tension (although much less so) to keep the blade closed, but it opens very smoothly and easily. Try one out and you will be sold.

By the way, I do not work for Benchmade or have any affilliation with www.knifeworks.com . I just believe in sharing positive experiences so that others can know about it, and to promote good companies.

Back