PMC 44 Mag Ammo

bullcamp82834 Guess all you can do is try out the pmc ammo and see how it works out. I liked pmc many years ago . I will not go out of my way to buy it today as for me its like wwb ammo with the control issues. To many other good labels out there and I still reload for my 44 too. If you can get some to try noslers 240gr bonded sp does hold up to higher velocity My load is 1500fps. Just can't get any more right now. I do see high priced double tap is loading a 280 sp bonded so maybe tnosler has that bullet avalible / Its a new bullet to me. 280gr at 1300fps should make a good all around woods load.

That pmc bullet looks to be a closed base and softer lead core with no mention of a bonded core . It my make a fine thin skinned heart/lung load but trial and error is the only way to know for sure. Even pmc says its a game load not dangerous game ammo.

bullcamp82834 Guess all you can do is try out the pmc ammo and see how it works out. I liked pmc many years ago . I will not go out of my way to buy it today as for me its like wwb ammo with the control issues. To many other good labels out there and I still reload for my 44 too. If you can get some to try noslers 240gr bonded sp does hold up to higher velocity My load is 1500fps. Just can't get any more right now. I do see high priced double tap is loading a 280 sp bonded so maybe tnosler has that bullet avalible / Its a new bullet to me. 280gr at 1300fps should make a good all around woods load.

That pmc bullet looks to be a closed base and softer lead core with no mention of a bonded core . It my make a fine thin skinned heart/lung load but trial and error is the only way to know for sure. Even pmc says its a game load not dangerous game ammo so let us know how it works out.

Oh yes yes... why did I not think of that.

So maybe you fella's can help me out here. I need a reloading setup that does not involve any time commitment. If I had any spare time in a week, there are a hundred things I would need to be doing besides researching and referencing reloading manuals, sorting, cleaning , and priming brass, and pulling a lever over and over and over and over again. That is... IF I had any spare time. I don't.

So I need a reloading machine which I bring home, take out of the box, plug it in, and turn the dial to "44 mag" or "40 SW" and it just starts filling a basket full of cartridges... So where do I get a reloader like this?

Sorry to be sarcastic, but when you ask why some of us buy ammo instead of reloading, the answer is not that we are lazy, or ignorant... for some of us the answer is that we make the financial choice that buying ammo is a better use of our time than making ammo.

Offended?
No.
Actually, I'm proud of the way you projected your thoughts.

It's amazing how many people feel that their way is the only way. It goes up there with asking which 9mm is the best value and a bunch of replies criticize you for not having a 4 in the first spot. Some people just dont get it and every now and then a well worded reply like yours is needed.

Back