Pls offer advice+info on .45 pistols

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Frank how do you like the desert eagle? [/quote]

I love mine! Very fun gun. Only thing is it's picky about ammo.. That's why I keep my RugerP97 loaded and ready for defense.

It shoots PMC ammo decently... only prob is PMC seems to leave a lot of un-burned powder behind and it clogs the gas system of the Desert Eagle... then I bought some crappy "American Eagle" ammo and that stuff is the worst! It seems it is slightly bigger at the neck of the bullet and it won't fit into the bore without punching the slide forward on each shot.

Then theres Federal hydrashoks... not one jam out of two boxes. And it is very clean ammo. As my 2nd defense I keep my Desert Eagle loaded with Hydrashoks... ya know.. in case any hippo's decide to storm my house, LOL

Oh BTW my DE is in .44 magnum.

I REALLY want the new .440 cor-bon, that looks like a great round! a .44 with more power behind it. Although I like the brute force of the .50 AE... the .440 seems like a real nasty round.

-Frank the Spank

Oberkommando, if sombody ask you if the Pope was catholic you'd answer 1911 .45!!!!!!!
If they ask what color is blue? You would answer the same damn way. Thicker than a tree stump Ha!!!!

------------------
From my cold dead hands.

Back