Pepper, Pistol, or Both?!

Jsandi

thanx for your enlightened input. It helped me to make my choice. Also no one has responded to my request about ever having used oc or pepper spray to defend themselves, so I guess that's a no.....I will wager dollars to pesos that if I ask the same question about firearms I would get a response :) ." Bat beltitis" Mvpel :D that's exactly what I want to avoid...One choice should have to be made in a life and death situation....live or die not what level of force to employ :(

OC outside on the hip ..

for deterence and possible use - actually used on a couple of attacking dogs.

Koppo stick in weak hand and concealed 38 ready to go.

Training and training with the handgun.

Reading and practise with OC.

Martial Arts and practise with the koppo stick.

Very posssibly the OC, which I didn't actually pull,and my response stopped my mugging/beating by 3 guys last Thur evening on the deserted streets of my good sized city in Western Washington. The last time actual mug attempt on me was in DC about 30 yrs ago.

I like to have all the tools I can carry. I am also a very firm believer in getting good training. It is a real problem to need a tool and not have it. Carrying OC does not mean you HAVE to use, any more than carrying you gun means you have to shoot it. It just means you MAY use it if you choose.

For me being properly equipped means OC, my Para 45 and 2 Spydercos.
And actually sometimes, when the situation dictates, I add a good stick or staff.

Lee.................

Back