• Your Out

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • You have to buy ammo first

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • You have to ask your wife

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

Jamie Young

Chime in so I can get a head count. As long as Dead and K80Geoff can show up I don't care about the rest of you. JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!! Pennsylvania TFL shoot at www.waterandwings.com . Its only a 100-400yd range right now but its better than any other rifle range in PA.

Don't forget we're meeting on Sunday the 30th at the Fort Washington Gunshow!!

There should be tons of Goodies at this shoot SOMEBODY IS GOING TO BRING A 50BMG!! YAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Last edited:
The date is OCT 28th!!!!!!!

The date is OCT 28th!!!!!!!

Not the 30th, as the is during the week.

All are welcome! :)

That's a little too far in the future for me to say for certain, but I can probably make it on the 28th. I do need to buy ammo first. :D

DAROGUE1 is.......

Available for your shooting convience:cool: :cool: I can make it on sunday! Will be buying ammo prior though. Hope that it gets here before then. DAROGUE1

What are the show hours for this Weekend? Last time I went on a Sunday they closed at like 2pm.

OK WHO HAS TO ASK THEIR WIFE ?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I still have to ask the wife if I can go :rolleyes:

I plan on being at the show as early as possible. Will have to see what the plan is later today.

I went to a gun show this weekend and bought some ammo, and a shotgun. :) Assuming it shoots, I'm ready to bust some clays.

I think I'll have a rifle by then too. :D

I`ll be at the show too. I try to get ther about an hour after it opens so I don`t have to wait in line forever. One year I waited for half an hour outside in the cold and rain,that sucked. I`ll admit it, I`m the one who said I had to ask my wife. Just a courtesy thing,I haven`t stayed happily married for 10 years by jerkin her around. :D The 28th is fine with me (and her,heh heh ;) ). Marcus

I have about 80 rounds through it.

Mostly at 100 yds as the Aimpoint isn`t magnified. Shoots real well.

I was at Harrisburg yesterday. No surplus .308 to speak of. I picked up 3 20 round and 2 30 round new mil spec mags for the AR 15 for $90. Lots of AR`s and M1A`s for sale but no bargains. It wasn`t very crowded either.

I have to call Holiday Inn and see if they have rooms available for next week.

I am out for the after show party. I am going up to East Greenville, maybe even to W&W, for a round of sporting clays :)

So far, the 28th looks good. I will be working the 27th and if all goes well, the 28th is a free day for me. If I come up, it will be with two friends with a couple FAL's, a 30/30 Marlin, a shotgun or two.

BTW, what time do the doors open at the Ft. Washington show this weekend? I gonna go on Saturday for sure.

Someone said the show for this weekend was CANCELED!!! :mad:

Dino, Soda

If you have a number for the show, call and confirm if it is going ot happen or not. Either way, I am going to be out there Sunday. If there is NO show then I will just be at W&W eariler. :)

Found the Number....

Fort Washington Pennsylvania: Mid Atlantic Arms Collectors - Fort Washington Expo Center - Sept 29-30 2001 570-679-2250

Will call when I get home tomorrow. (ugh)

I wonder if they were forced to do this. This sucks!!!!!!!!! Well I'm going to pick up some of that Russian 223 stuff and see how good it is in my Mini 14 this sunday. Anyone that wants to go to W&W I'll see you there. Ugh I need Hirtenburger bad!!!!!!!!

Back