Our government is REALLY screwed up.

Well until the day that Marijuana becomes legal I will not shed a tear for anyone caught with enough plants to be labelled a drug dealer. They knew the law when they started stringing up the lights in thier basement, so they should just accept the consequences for thier actions.

As for the illegeal alien issue, yes, I agree with you enter illegeally you forfiet all rights of protectiong afforded by the treaties established by the goverment.

It gets more screwed up every day

It gets worse every day. I read two days ago about a guy with 12 counts on his record who stole a doughnut, but on his way out pushes someone. He can get 30 years for that. Then I read about a guy who have been convicted of raping 5 women who is out and looking for a place to live.

Dennis Miller said it best "The government is researching tracking devices to keep dibs on pedofiles. I have a better idea, put them in a grave, then you don't have to wonder where they are!"

Lg_mouth

... rapists aren't entitled to due process?

This one HAD due process....and his death penalty was upheld. His lawyer could have notified the Mexican Consulate at any time during the last 12 years.

What chaps my hide is that Bush is once again fighting for Mexico's interests instead of upholding his oath of office. Grounds for impeachment, IMHO.... :mad:

Back