OR ready suggestions please

I'm going to "second" the Masada. I put a Trijicon RMR on mine and I'm impressed every time I go to the range. So smooth, so easy to shoot. I probably only have 300-400 rounds through mine, but all have been without a hiccup.

For less than $1,000 total, I'm not sure you could do better.

Shooting is my hobby and there will be no shortcuts and cheap guns, especially with the current ammo prices I cannot afford a mediocre gun.
Just got this Shadow Systems MR920 Elite in today, mounted an RMR2 and went to the range.
I consider it an excellent value!

Sig 265xl

Picked this up about 3 months ago with red dot already mounted, older eyes need some help seeing the target. have about 1200 rds thru it and love it! not much recoil at all and it fits my hand perfect, although the mags are pricey at 48.00 each. Try one or whatever make your looking at before you buy.

Every time I see the title OR ready pistol, I think, what do you need to have your pistol ready for Oregon???? :rolleyes:

OR =optics ready.

thanks for the clarification.

But, saying Optics Ready (OR) ready, seems to put you in the Dept of Redundancy Dept. :rolleyes:

sorry I can't help with suggestions, all the pistols I have that wear optics are Single shots.

Back