Optilock Front Base Install Issue

I was looking at that front base and going to say it wasn't right. It should look like the rear. Machined just like the dovetail.
That's what I was told by someone on the Sako forum, that the Tikka base are square like the one in my picture. Must be a common problem if I received a 2 sets each from a different store, maybe they were from same batch. I ordered from Bass Pro, only place I could find them. My only option after that is to just buy the blued so hopefully they are right bc I have no patients left.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Chris , what a bummer. I don't know what to say. How could a large company screw up that bad , not once but twice. Hope things work out .

Chris

Can you return them?
I can return the one I bought from Beretta, the other ones I bought can't be returned bc it's technically a manufacturer defect and not fault of the eBay seller. Idk if Beretta would do anything about the one I bought elsewhere but give me a replacement but they are out of stock, highly doubt they will give me money back on something I bought elsewhere. Maybe a credit? That would be nice, could use another magazine.

Finally!!!! Beretta so far hasn't been any help with the bases I'm unable to return. The person I spoke with on the phone from Beretta couldn't help and gave me the correct parties email to send a message to explaining the situation so I'm just waiting for a reply.

I hope you can get your money back.
Yeah I'm hoping also, Ik I will for the first set since I ordered from them. I would be happy with a store credit or the 2 sets of incorrectly packed bases for a magazine, can't believe mags cost $160.

sakos aren't cheap. My 300 didn't have a magazine. Bought 1 for $100 then a few days later found 1 on gunbroker and got it for $6.00.

Back