Opportunity to buy used Krieghoff, need input

I saw the liners but wondered if they worked
100, Yep, they work fine unless you do something dumb -- like not removing grit from the barrel and/or the liner. I have a Koler that I've used for years. I changed the lining once and it was provided cost free from Koler.

Thunder, jump on the deal. If you select the Citori you'll probably soon have buyer's remorse.

You'll need to look at the Tubes...and see if they are Briley or Kolar...and then contact the company that made them ..and see if they can retrofit the tubes for changeable screw in choke tubes. It may or may not be worth it...depending on what it costs...to turn the gun into a gun you could then shoot 5 Stand and Sporting Clays with...for the sub gagues / but I presume the 12ga barrel has changeable screw in chokes / so presumably you could buy additional chokes for the 12ga - and use it for 5 Stand and Sporting....but if its an older gun, maybe the previous owner ordered it as a fixed choke gun...

Briley and Kolar both ...can do most anything you would want done ....including making a carrier barrel for the receiver / its just a matter of how deep your checkbook is....

Things to look at ...

BigJim, I don't need the subgauges set up for changeable chokes. I don't shoot sporting clays but I'm sure I could find a gun I have that would work. They are Briely inserts by the way.

Back