Opinions on new CZ carry 9mm

Old 454

I will going out tomorrow and buying a new CZ 9mm for carry. My current carry is a Sig 1911 Nightmare Carry.
I would like some opinions on these four CZ pistols for carry.

CZ P-01
CZ Rami
CZ P-10S
CZ-P-10C

I have been leaning toward the P-10s but there hard to find in my area.
If own and carry any of these do leave a post along with recommendations of holsters

Thanks much for your input

Do you prefer striker fired guns or hammer fired, or no preference?

I carry the CZ P07 quite a bit but it is not on your list. Same round count as the P10C just a little bit smaller in height and hammer fired.

The P10C is a good pistol too. Haven't fired the P10S or any of the others on your list.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

My son has the p-10c and honestly it's the first striker fired pistol I have ever considered, never cared for glocks so all my pistols are hammers

I think rails are silly and even more silly looking. Of the list I have a rami. I also have the p-10f.

CZ’s rule

I just today started to EDC my P10s (with no optics plate). I had posted a brief review a while back and my only beef was a crazy tough slide release. A little judicious filing has solved that so the little hi cap beastie has replaced a single stack 40 that saw me through many years. One thing I did was try different defensive factory ammo to see what it liked the best in a bullet weight I preferred. The gun showed a real preference for Federal 147 HST so that's what is in it. This gun is a soft shooter for it's size,capable of excellent accuracy,has not stumbled once with a huge range of different ammo including some of my homebrews and just feels good in my hand to boot. It's my first CZ and may be the gateway drug to something more potent-say a Tactical Sport Orange maybe..........................

This is good to know.

I am now gonna pick the P-01

Watched lots of YouTube sruff... looks like P-01 has everything ya need with out being to big.

Now I will have to find or order a holster

What kind of holster do you like? I think I have a decent pancake open top style rig from HBE Leather left over from my P-01 days.

I went to my lgs yesterday and handled the P01 with the threaded barrel and grey finish, a 75 compact, and a rami. I surprisingly really liked the rami and put in a order for a BD model. It’ll be a great “in between” size gun for carry.

I like the idea of the Rami or P-01 too, but these days with fantastic plastic (which I already have) it's hard for me to reconcile the capacity and weight savings compared to the aluminum and steel. I say that now, but we'll see what song I'm singing in a decade or so... or when I want my carry guns to feel like they have "soul".

I dont have any from that list but do cc a Po7 and also a spo1 phantom (both in 9mm) of course the po7 is easier to cc, its a great gun.

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

Back