One can only dream!!!

And I thought I was fast at firing my 10/22. :D The minigun that my uncle built is a 5.56mm version and it fires 6,000-10,000 RPM. I want to shoot that bad boy again so badly. :(

Yup, that would be him. I only have one family member with class 3 status. :D I'm a very lucky nephew.

I have a video of me shooting it as well as many other cool guns that all shooters dream about shooting. It's on a VHS-C tape and I don't know how to convert it to digital. Wish I did because you would love my facial expression when I was shooting only a 100 round belt. Was gone in the blink of an eye.

Tell me more about these "military surplus M4s"..
clown.gif

Nope, i'm not here. You will never know about the M4s because it's a government classified thing. If I were to tell you then I would have to be shot. Would you want that to happen to me? :D

Oh, come on. At least tell me the name of your uncle so that I can send MY uncle to him. My uncle in San Diego (Shuckatelli if you have heard that name- very famous in the firearms circuit when it comes to hard to find weaponry and interesting deals) has around 30k burning a hole in his pocket and would love to check out some M4s. You can PM me if you don't want it to be public, or I can give you contact info for you to give to the uncle. :D

Seriously Heist, get a life. Don't flame me in public forums because you will always lose. :D Do you think i'm actually going to post my uncles name? Yeah right.

Whoa bubba, what's with the personal attacks? It's not like I'm saying anything like "there is no such thing as a military surplus M4 therefore you are either a pathological liar or your uncle is doing something very illegal", I'm just helpfully asking questions. :D

Personal attacks? Where? Take the sarcasm out of your posts and maybe you will get a serious answer from me. Until then take this personal matter up with me in a PM and don't dump garbage into a public forum. :rolleyes:

Now back on topic. Does anyone know where I can see a video of a 30mm minigun being fired? That would be pretty awsome. :D

.....Does anyone know where I can see a video of a 30mm minigun being fired?
No such thing as a 30mm MINIgun. There's a 30mm GAU8 mounted in the nose of an A-10.
The 7.62mm and 5.56mm versions are referred to as miniguns because they are miniature versions of the original 20mm Vulcan cannon.

Yeah I was meaning a vulcan cannon. I was looking at a minigun site and they listed the different calibers and barrels and rate of fire and I remember seeing it in 30mm. I still would love to see a video of it. :D

Back