One Author's Opinion of 10 Compact Concealed Carry Handguns

I haven't even clicked it and actually seen the list, but I have high expectations that I also don't own anything on it. I'm just not a subcompact kinda guy.

The SCCY? Last time I saw one of those it was a loose collection of parts traveling in formation. Perhaps they've improved...
Well, I'd say I disagree with the author and leave it at that.

I have the SCCY CPX2 and the Bersa Thunder. Both have proven to be reliable and perform to expectations. They take turns being my EDC guns.

armoredman, I agree with your statement on the early "SKY" or now renamed SCCY pistols. I had one and SCCY gave me a brand new Gen. 2 pistol in exchange for it.

Their customer service and warranty program are second to none. The Gen. 2 pistols are a total different animal from the older pistols.

Where else can you get a brand new pistol with a life of the pistol warranty for well under three hundred dollars. It is also USA made and they pay shipping both ways if you should encounter a problem.

I own none of them, and have shot one (the XDs, which I liked). Interesting that he rates "Stopping Power" as follows:
XDs (.45 acp)= 4
LCRx (.38) = 4
M&P (.40) = 3
XDm (.40) = 4
Glock 26 (9mm) =3
Taurus PT111 (9mm) = 2.5

Maybe he's using "stopping power" to mean something I don't understand . . . :confused:

Back