On alert ALL NIGHT !!!

Mikkel: How does YOU not having a gun keep SOMEONE ELSE from being a nutcase?

"We dont tote around with em at all times and therfore there is less **** and not many nutcases."

He he he...... i have several guns at my disposal at home and at work. And according to Norwegian standards i guess im a nutcase:) But to US standards im an average joe:p What i was saying is that it seems you are a bit paranoid i the US since you see BGs everywhere.

I suppose I'm really holding the tail end charlie title on this post, read it just now with interest.

Did want to comment on Mikkel's views, which have, I think, a valid point, absent facts not available due to lack of proximity.

Mikkel, in the United States, one (1) of every twenty-eight (28) adults in the populace is in county, state or federal confinement. Of that 1/5th of the population, 20 percent of those are in jail convicted of violent crimes.

In my state of Texas, 1 in 20 persons is confined for crimes with a penalty of 1 year or more in jail, and of those, 32 percent are in jail for violent crimes such as aggrevated assault, armed robbery, rape, murder, capitol murder.

So yes, we do see bad guys wherever we look.

BTW< I live in a rural area. A shots fired call to 911 results in an average response time of 48 minutes.

I go outside.

Mike
Granbury, Texas

Back