Okay don't laugh yet, suppressed shotgun

Good GOD!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING??? A Martian Anal Probe??? A "Quiet Shotun".. and the guy's wasted the few grand it takes and applied for a Patent? WOW!!!

I would be afraid to take that thing hunting... I'd get a laughed at.. How in bloody hell does he transport it? It wont fit in a truck cab nor in most cars.. the friggin think is too long... I hope it breaks down...

pointless...just pointless.....

BTW The air-ram device used in the movie, is not considered a pistol nor is it regulated by any other authority than possibly the Food and Drug Administration or the Department of Agriculture... maybe...

Its a pneumatic hammer... thats it... nothing more to it than that.

I am curious, how he shot any shotgun rounds thru that little hole? Oh yeah its a MOVIE.

It works exactly the same way that shotgun shells are fired through that "little hole" at the muzzle of a shotgun; the pellets are pushed and contained by a wad or shot-cup, and they don't start to spread out until after they leave the muzzle (or, in this case, the suppressor). If you look at the picture, you'll notice that the "little hole" in the centre of the suppressor is about the same size as the end of his thumb, the same way it is when you look at an ordinary shotgun.
Hastings shotgun barrels also makes or made an extension similar to that Diller fellow's barrel; with these, the entire barrel acts as an expansion chamber, so that by the time the wad gets to the end of the barrel, you don't have any more high-pressure gas to cool down or route through a suppressor.

Not all shotguns are 12 gauges...

A 20 or 28 cut down could be highly effective, without beating the shooter to pieces at the same time.

Suppressed shotgun

Here is some pictures you might enjoy
-Josh

Attachments

• SuppressorX2.jpg
    SuppressorX2.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 1,213
  • image_preview.jpg
    image_preview.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 1,052
  • i.jpg
    i.jpg