OC Spray on Dogs/coyotes

Oj

Hannah (Woodmarks Hi Dollar Cover Girl) told me to tell you that she thinks Charley's sexy :D

attachment.php

She was an 18 month old pup when this was taken.

Happy New Year folks!

Charlie,

Hannah is 100% gorgeous Mastiff. Nice deep chest and beautiful mask and head.

Charley thanks her but Katie has her doubts.;)

As luck would have it, the pics of my two are when they were 18 months old also. We've had Mastiffs for over two decades but these are the most intelligent we've ever had.

Happy New Year!!!

;) :D :D

And how did the 00 Buck work on that dog?

He ended up getting a load of 00 buck about 2 seconds later from another copper.

And how did the 00 Buck work? Did it drop the dog or did it take a while?

See if your letter carrier will get you a can of the spray that the USPS uses. It also contains a dye for marking. While only a 2% solution, it works quite well on animals that aren't attack trained. :p

My ex-father-inlaw was a postal letter carrier and gave me a spray can called HALT. Don't know if its used anymore , as this was a number of years ago. I used it once on a stray that had "bumped" me once from behind and was comming arround for the bite when I sprayed it into the air and he ran into the stream / mist. That dog went head first to the ground like someone stepped on his leash ! The only place that I remember carring it for sale was the local bicycle shop. The pedal pushers get chaced on a regular basis !

And how did the 00 Buck work? Did it drop the dog or did it take a while

The full load went in, from less than 10 feet, on a quartering and downward angle from his left front side. Instantaneous one shot stop, but it did live for 30-60 seconds.

Bear Spray?

Hold up on the Bear spray it is the same stuff as for humans at a much lower concentration. Typically it is about 2-3 percent casaicin vs. 10 percent for the stuff to use on humans. Look at the label you want the 10 percent stuff. I would recommend the def-tec brand MK IV container because you will get a lot of shots out of the can. I have sucessfully backed off some very bad dogs in law enforcement with it. I have never had a dog that was not affected. By the way bear spray is more regulated than the defensive stuff for humans. The 10 percent solution is not considered humane!?

Back