NRA - Never Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I no longer single issue vote, most representatives seem to vote party line currently regardless of the issue, other issues are at least as important to me, but it doesn't mean I don't support the NRA's agenda 100%. I don't get the thinking that you've been betrayed beyond repair.

Last edited:
ADB said:
And it had nothing to do with "limiting political free speech," or whatever spin you were told.

Which I guess is why groups like the Sierra Club opposed it - so they could continue to pour their dirty untraceable corporate money from China into elections. :rolleyes:

Do you actually discuss firearms or do you just hang around to promote the lefty meme of the day despite the no politics rule?

Don't forget the SAF who brought us Mcdonald vs Chicago and a bunch of settled and pending cases. Check Al's log of the many cases being funded and brought by SAF and Calguns FOUNDATION. These organizations, in my opinion are at the front of the 2A battle, with the NRA.

NRA needs to upgrade it's attitude and start playing nice with the rest of the kids in the sandbox. They don't need credit for everything, but if there is any more obstruction, they will earn the ire of some pretty loyal folks.

A little time-out in contributions might help them see the light. That's my approach, anyway.

Last edited:
Never again jmortimer

The NRA is to protect gun rights, and gun rights only. The are not there just for gun owners. Anybody can own a gun but that does not mean that they can take it out and shoot it. In New Jersey you need a firearms permit to purchase a gun and to take it to go hunting and shooting but not to own a gun. The NRA is not going to come to NJ a fight that law. The NRA went to DC and Chicago along with other lawyers to fight their laws because they had no rights at all to own a gun. That is what they do and they will want anyone that is a democrat or republican in office as long as they are for gun rights. That is all they fight for- gun rights, not rights for anything else. So stop your whinning about them supporting a democrat.

Ah - Chinese, lefties, Democrats, trees and elephants!

I think we all expressed ourselves. Now we will become a jello tub match between Glenn Beck and Keith Olbermann.

So, instead.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back