Now if only Your Glock could look like this

Glock, 1911 Wannabe?

I'll take that Glock! I'd just have to take those grips off.

If its your thing though thats cool. To each his own I say.

purple glock anyone? {:-)

g5.jpg

for the glockster who has everything

or maybe,

for the glockster who has to much $$ :D

I think that G26 could be the official pistol for GLAAD. (Gay And Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation)

"Not that there's anything wrong with that!"

Nice pic but I don't see the frame reduction. It looks the same to me. I like the ones I've seen with cromed slides or with the black phosphate polished off. God knows glocks need something to make them look better. The term hit with an ugly stick.. it was coined for glocks. He he he.

shiro

If my Glock looked like that, I'd be embarassed. Poor little Glock... defaced like that. What's the world coming to?

These look like the kind of guns Elvis would have carried. There is nothing in the world that can improve their look. Let the Glock's always remain in the realm of, "function over beauty."

<in deep manly voice>

We'll i think its perty. Let me put on my high heels,stockings and miniskirt and see if I cant conceal it.

Tim :D

Tlingit

STEYR M-357,

The eagle or crow image on the grips on the Glock is a popular image in northwestern Native American tribes. The image is used on totems, head gear, and paintings on clothing and murals. The eagle/crow shown seems to be (at least to me) from the Tlingit tribe.

Back