Now here's a strange looking 380

Status
Not open for further replies.
any Anti-Gravity devices, perpetual motion machines?

It seems a lot of posters are totally convinced they are really looking at a legitimate firearm prototype from some reputable manufacturer.

Just because someone puts something on a web page on the internet does mean it really exists or is even a real weapon.

A company called Bondhus possibly manufactures and markets Allen wrenches and some other tools. There is nothing anywhere about them being any type of a legitimate gun manufacturer or maker.

Is Bondhus is even a real gun making entity?

Are there any Anti-Gravity devices, perpetual motion machines, or cars that run on pure water, or any other protoypes we should look at also?

If so, please feel free to post any interesting URLs!

Don, are you saying they set up a booth at the SHOT show for a fake gun that doesn't actually exist and then tricked The Firearm Blog into writing about their made-up gun? Where are you getting all this?

Reminds me of the single shot throw away pistols air dropped into France during WWII. I didn't know zip guns were coming back into style. (LOL)

Jim

I will hold out for the 45acp version. Or maybe one that can shoot 454, 45, and 410

Seriously I rather have a 5 shot 22mag NAA. For $800 I can have 3 NAAs and some ammo

Pretty expensive Zip gun.

I'll wait for the Taurus Knuckle-Buster version that shoots .410 shotshells for a sure ride to the big house (with broken fingers).

Seems that when folded up it would be thicker than an LCP or Bodyguard 380. I will take the extra length of my Bodyguard and the extra 5 rounds over this contraption.

i have emailed twice about the rifling, no response, so who knows, they have this email thing saying that they are excited to take questions and ask anything you need to, so maybe they are not really pushing this thing

It's like someone picked up a Bond Arms derringer and said, this is too affordable, simple and reliable.

What we need is something just like it but expensive, complicated and ugly. :D

Oh and lets add "hus" to Bond Arms so we don't get sued.

Its a neat and cool shooting novelty. But that is all I see it good for. As for practicality I don't see much there even for a deep cover last ditch type gun.

And if the price tag is anywhere near $800 certainly not for most shooters.

Rob

I hate to put down an innovation but what's the advantage over an LCP, except that folks wouldn't know it's a gun?
That's actually a disadvantage. With a simple pen stroke, the ATF can rule that it's an AOW and thus subject to the NFA. "Any Other Weapon" is a catchall denoting things like pen guns, cane guns, and various other guns that don't look like guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back