Nosler Trophy Grade Accubond Won't Feed

I did ask if there was an issue with the lot batch. No reply on that.

There is an issue, you had it. ;)

Nosler probably didn't answer your question because they don't have an answer. And, even if they do, they're under no obligation to give it out.

If they only get one, two or a very few people with problems, SOP is generally "sorry about that, here's replacement ammo, thanks for letting us know". or something similar.

However, if they get enough complaints, (no idea how many is "enough") and determine its for a valid reason, that is their fault, then they will usually issue a recall of all the ammo of the problem lot#. If the flaw is in any way possibly affecting safety, they will absolutely recall the ammo, ASAP. And generally, included in the recall notice is the reason why.

I hope you have good results with the replacement ammo Nosler sends you.

There is an issue, you had it. ;)

Nosler probably didn't answer your question because they don't have an answer. And, even if they do, they're under no obligation to give it out.

If they only get one, two or a very few people with problems, SOP is generally "sorry about that, here's replacement ammo, thanks for letting us know". or something similar.

However, if they get enough complaints, (no idea how many is "enough") and determine its for a valid reason, that is their fault, then they will usually issue a recall of all the ammo of the problem lot#. If the flaw is in any way possibly affecting safety, they will absolutely recall the ammo, ASAP. And generally, included in the recall notice is the reason why.

I hope you have good results with the replacement ammo Nosler sends you.
Thank you for the input. That makes sense. Now, I just need to see where a UPS facility is that will accept ammunition.

Back