"Night stand" gun - does urs have a suppressor??

nightstand

Totally agree with Mr. Roberts.

I, too, want to make lots of noise...the invader(s) should jump out of his or her skin when my (or my wife's) first round goes off.

I understand the idea of making noise with shots but I have an alarm that will be going nuts after forced entry. So, that isn't a concern. It, alone, is very intimidating.

As for hearing loss, I do not care about that aspect, regarding a HD situation. I'm just presenting that to have another one of a person's senses unaffected by the HD situation is an advantage I think could be beneficial.

If I could own a dog, I would, but extremely allergic, so that's out...

I appreciate the comments. I think its a fairly interesting topic that I really hadn't thought much about before last week...

While I may have my .40 Sig on my nightstand, my go to will be my Tavor with a suppressor once I receive ATF approval on the suppressor I purchased and my FFL is holding. The suppressor is there to save my hearing.

There have been many good articles written about why to use a 5.56. In my situation, I live in a fairly large house with large space areas....I'm not worried about manuverabilty or being in a sleep daze....just not an issue for me.

Back