NFA Self Defense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
death2twinkys said:
For 2 correct me if I'm wrong but when I read the NRAs home defence manual thing back in 05 it said most HD situations occur within 2 yards so if you can miss at that range well... good job?

and For 4 I couldn't imagine it would take any longer than any other 870

But you do make an excellent point of SD criteria and while mine arn't as succinctly laid out they are very similar to my own.

[1] "Most" is not "all." You should still be able to successfully engage targets at greater distances -- perhaps 15 yards or more.

[2] A 12 gauge pattern at two or three yards is only an inch or slightly more across.

[3] I learned in my Cowboy Action Shooting days that there is no target too close or too big to miss.

[4] Recoil recovery with a super short, stockless shotgun will be a lot slower than with a shotgun with a shoulder stock.

True... the question is about the legal repercussions however... but all points are valid... except my apartment doesn't have a 15 meter long open space unless I shoot through a wall and I think that voids my security deposit...:D:D

Still good points keep them coming guys.

Death2Twinkeys

Seriously man... an SBS is a really dangerous thing. A nice novelty... but from a practical point of view... It is nothing to play with. You have to be carefull... even in practice. Please do some research, if possible get some training with it. I'd ask you to trust me on this... This thing is no joke...

True... the question is about the legal repercussions however... but all points are valid...

1. The legal aspect has been addressed.
2. No, all points are not valid.

You have virtually dismissed the legal points. Now you are just trolling in a forum setup specifically to address the Law and Civil Rights.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back