NFA photo thread

PTK

Let me start off this thread by posting a photo of my own collection. :)

attachment.php

From top left, down;
AR-15 with AAC M4-1000 silencer
Glock 17 with YHM Cobra9mm silencer
12" long .22lr silencer (made on a form 1)
10/22 SBR with 5.5" barrel
Remington 870 with 12" barrel
MN 91/30 SBR
FNH PS90

Next column;
T/C Encore in 30-06 with AAC 762-SD silencer
Stoeger Uplander in 12ga SBS
NEF 12ga SBS
In between the shotguns and 10/22 is a Browning Buckmark with Tac-63 silencer
Penn Arms 40mm grenade launcher

Attachments

• NFA_pile.jpg
    NFA_pile.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 12,438
Wow... thanks for the video! I thought the recoil would be a lot worse than that. Does a weapon like that offer any tactical advantage or anything? Or is it just for fun? I'm not bashing it or anything I'm just curios and uninformed... trying to change the latter.

aroundlsu

Two questions, what's the last silencer? And, what setup do you use to take pictures? :eek:

Thanks for sharing!

SR420

Now THAT is a nice rig. Certainly had to get one and do it right, didn't you. :D

OK, I'll play too:
MP5-1.jpg

MP5
M16CAR.jpg

M16

Here's as short vid my BIL made. Quick skeet segment (too bad you really can't see the birds breaking), followed by MP5.

Here is my TAC-16 on an H&R Ultra Varmint. I sold the H&R and have upgraded to a T/C Encore. I still need to thread the Encore.

Ultra-Varmint_TAC-16.jpg

Here I am with my TAC-62-22/45 setup.

BAW2245TAC-62small.jpg

PTK

SR420

Now THAT is a nice rig. Certainly had to get one and do it right, didn't you. :D

Thanks!

One of the great features of this can is that it fits and functions on my DC Vortex equipped 7.62x39 AKM and 5.56x45 AR.

AR15 commando (10.5" commando w/ AAC M4-2000 suppressor)
AR15-SBR-SUP.JPG

MP5 clone (also had a AAC Striker II suppressor for this but it was KIA on 4/2008. Have an AAC Evolution 9 coming in to replace it)
SW5FS-SBR.JPG

Also have a TAC-65 22LR suppressor for several of my 22's.

MGRacer,
Who made the suppresser for the Beowulf? I've got a .50 upper myself and this looks like it may be a good addition.

Back